VISITING HOURS: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
General Visiting Hours
Daytime Visiting Hours for patients admitted to the hospital in our acute care units are 5:00 am - 8:00 pm. At 8:00 pm, a member of our security team or the house supervisor will visit rooms to issue visitor badges to those staying beyond daytime visiting hours. Anyone arriving after 8:00 pm should enter through the ER entrance and visit the ER registration desk, where they will sign in and receive a badge. Thank you for your attention to our visitation hours, as this helps us keep our patients, visitors, and staff members safe throughout the day and night!
Mother-Baby Visiting Hours
Visitation in our Mother-Baby care unit is generally similar to our daytime visiting hours in acute departments, but accommodates special provisions, including sensitive procedures and Quiet Time, that are unique to Mother-Baby care.
- Daytime Visiting Hours for mothers and babies are 5:00 am - 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Quiet Time is observed daily from 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm. This is a time for restorative rest and bonding for new mothers and babies. We ask that visitors refrain from visiting during this time period.
- One support person is permitted to stay with the patient at all times.
- Up to three visitors permitted during labor, vaginal delivery, and recovery periods, at the discretion of the healthcare team.
- One support person permitted into the OR during a cesarean section, at the discretion of the healthcare team.
- One support person permitted into the recovery room, at the discretion of the healthcare team.
- Up to four visitors permitted during the postpartum period.
- One parent with one other visitor permitted into the nursery, at the discretion of the healthcare team.
Thank you for your attention to our visitation hours for our moms and babies!