Clinton Memorial Hospital is part of a network of hospitals across the nation, each of which is committed to providing quality healthcare close to home. We are united by a shared mission, vision, values and set of guiding principles that inform our actions and define what you can expect from our hospital and all LifePoint Health facilities.
These fundamental philosophies were created by LifePoint, and have remained a solid foundation for the company since its founding in 1999. We are proud to share this culture with our communities and apply these principles to all that we do at Clinton Memorial Hospital.
Making Communities Healthier®
We want to create places where:
- People choose to come for healthcare,
- Physicians want to practice, and
- Employees want to work.
- Integrity and Trustworthiness
- Legal and Ethical Compliance
High Five Guiding Principles:
- Delivering high quality patient care
- Supporting physicians
- Creating excellent workplaces for our employees
- Taking a leadership role in our communities
- Ensuring fiscal responsibility