Clinton Memorial Hospital is equipped with the tools for finding and, in some cases, treating conditions with the use of imaging/radiology. Our team of radiologists, nurses, and specialized techs, are committed to ensuring a safe, effective, and comfortable testing environment.
Our diagnostic capabilities include:
- Calcium Scoring Test (Heart CT)
- Low-Dose Lung CT Screening
- 64-slice and 16-slice CT
- PET/CT (mobile)
- Digital mammography
- Nuclear medicine
- Appropriate studies performed with and without contrast
- General studies
- All procedures utilize digital technology, and testing reports are sent directly to your ordering physician's office within 48 hours. Critical results are called in immediately.
CMH provides diagnostic imaging services at two convenient locations:
Clinton Memorial Hospital
610 W. Main St.
Wilmington, OH 45177
The Center for Sport Sciences
720 Elm St. Wilmington, OH 45177
Accreditations and Certifications
- American College of Radiology
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
- Food and Drug Administration
- Ohio Department of Health