The Wound Treatment Center, located on the 3 Tower at Clinton Memorial Hospital (CMH), has been serving a 10-plus county area for over 10 years. We offer unique, comprehensive therapy for treating patients with chronic, nonhealing wounds. Patients are evaluated to determine any underlying condition, such as diabetes or poor circulation that might inhibit the natural healing process. After the assessment, we’ll develop an individualized treatment program for your needs.
We'll educate you about caring for your wounds at home, as well as provide helpful nutrition tips and exercises that might help aid your healing process and prevent future wounds. Patients can self-refer to the program as a physician referral is not required. Many health plans, including Medicare, cover Wound Treatment Center treatment. Coverage will depend on your specific plan, so please bring insurance cards to your first appointment.
Our team includes experienced and dedicated staff:
- General surgeon (certified wound specialist, medical director)
- Podiatrist (specialist in diabetic care and foot wounds)
- Vascular and circulatory specialist
- Wound-certified nurses
- Certified wound ostomy nurse (CWON)
Contact our Wound Treatment Center if you're experiencing symptoms such as:
- Scab, sore or discolored area that has not healed for 30 days
- Unresolved surgical issue
- Burn or radiation complication