CMH Regional Health System offers advanced rehabilitation care at our outpatient clinic located within the Rombach Health Center. Our outpatient rehabilitation staff members are highly experienced and provide individualized treatments for a wide variety of specialized needs. We're proud to offer one-on-one care and a full-body approach to clinical medicine. Our mission: to help you regain the strength, mobility, flexibility and skills you need to live life to the fullest.
Our outpatient rehabilitation services team specializes in physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy. Our services include:
In physical therapy, we strive to improve your functional ability and independence through the use of therapeutic techniques, exercise, modalities and a personalized plan of care.
- Orthopedic injuries: We specialize in post-op, ligament repairs, fractures, total joint protocols and spinal surgeries.
- Neurological impairments: We specialize in stroke rehab, Parkinson's and gait disturbances.
- Lymphedema therapy: We offer specialized therapy treatments and teach techniques to reduce lymphatic fluid accumulation.
- Vestibular therapy: We offer Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy (VRT) to improve symptoms related to inner ear/balance disorders.
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Aquatic therapy: We conduct nonweighted exercise that allows freedom of movement in a pain-free environment.
We promote functional independence through the use of exercise, activity and adaptive techniques on an individualized basis.
- Hand therapy and splinting
- Arthritis: We work on joint range of motion, muscle strength, pain and sensation, and activity endurance.
- Neurological impairments: We work with stroke, spinal cord injuries, Parkinson's, coordinaton deficits and other neurological impairments.
- Activities of daily living and training in adaptive equipment
- Pediatric care
We provide quality therapies for communication and feeding/swallowing to enhance quality of life for people of all ages (infant to adult), using appropriate evaluations and therapeutic techniques.
- Swallowing disorders and dysphagia: We conduct video swallow studies, vital stim therapy and myofascial release therapy for cancer patients
- Voice disorders (including Parkinson's)
- Speech and language disorders
- Language learning disorder
- Fluency disorders
- Childhood apraxia of speech
- Low verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Pediatric speech and language disorders