10/24/2019 1:00 PM (EDT)
Are you preparing for a total joint procedure at Clinton Memorial Hospital?
If so, we encourage you to attend one of our free Joint Classes, where you’ll learn everything you need to know about:
- What to expect before, during, and after surgery
- Preparing for surgery - diet, exercise, smoking, prescription medications, and more
- How your blood sugar may impact your recovery
- Preparing your home for your recovery
- Durable medical equipment you may need
- How to schedule your physical therapy, and important exercises you should do during recovery
- How to arrange for home care, if you need it
- Pain control after your surgery
- Resuming physical activity after surgery
- Preventing infection
- And more!
Joint Classes are held in Cafe Conference Room 3 on the ﬁrst ﬂoor of Clinton Memorial Hospital every second and fourth Thursday from 1:00pm - 3:30pm. To register, please call 937.382.9318. Joint Classes are free - we do ask you to register ahead of the class so that we can have materials prepared for you.