CMH Regional Health System’s College of American Pathologists (CAP)-accredited laboratory is expanding to meet the needs of our growing medical staff and service area. CMH offers a comprehensive, multidisciplinary full service department. Our goal is to provide prompt, accurate, cost effective and professional service.
CMH’s state of the art equipment and experienced staff offer an extensive list of laboratory testing procedures.
Routine, ASAP and STAT testing are offered. Clinical diagnostic services are offered 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Non-acute, diagnostic testing is provided in-house or sent to a CLIA-accredited, CMH Medical Staff approved reference laboratory.
Clinical Laboratory Departments
- Chemistry, special chemistry, blood gases, and therapeutic drug monitoring
- Transfusion Medicine (AABB accredited)
- Urine drug screens
- Breath alcohol testing
- Conventional and thin prep GYN/PAP Smears and Non-GYN cytology
Surgical and Anatomic Pathology
- Frozen section diagnosis
- Microscopic diagnosis
- Special stains
Laboratory Telephone Numbers
- Medical director: 937.382.9262
- Manager: 937.382.9547
- Anatomic Pathology: 937.382.9262
- Atrium Lab (phlebotomy services): 937. 382.9342
- Blood Bank: 937. 382.9352
- Chemistry: 937. 382.9629
- Cytopathology: 937. 382.9599
- General Lab: 937. 382.9250
- Hematology: 937. 382.9268
- Histology: 937. 382.9350
- Information Systems Analyst: 937. 283.9717
- Microbiology: 937. 382.9447
If you have questions about our Laboratory Services, please call 937.382.9250.