Our history—2005 highlights
- New doctors were added to the medical staff including specialists in dermatology, cardiology, ophthalmology, oncology and family practice.
- Valet parking service was implemented to provide convenience to all visitors.
- Obstetric and general ultrasound services housed in Radiology Services was awarded another three-year accreditation by the American College of Radiology.
- Wound Treatment Center opened in the hospital to treat patients with chronic
- Emergency Services reduced the arrival to discharge time of patients with the implementation of the Emergency Severity Index National Five triaging system.
- Emergency Services moves into new adjacent space and for the first time
in its history has separate entrances for ambulatory patients (those able
to move about on their own) and patients brought in ambulances by Emergency
Medical Technicians (EMTs).
- Dr. Choo performed 100th heart procedure in the hospital’s Low-Risk Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory.
- SleepCare received a five-year accreditation from the American Academy of Sleep Medicine as a full range sleep center.
- The new SecondLook breast cancer detection system from Inc. Computer-Aided Detection solutions was installed to enable identification of cancer and other life-threatening conditions earlier.
- CMH started issuing patient friendly billing statements.
Close this window