Our history—1940s highlights
- Hospital groundbreaking occurs.
- Ohio Department of Health approves hospital plans.
- Twelve acres of land are purchased on West Main Street for hospital.
- Clinton County citizens form a committee to promote the hospital’s construction.
- Commissioners unanimously agree to place hospital levy on ballot.
- County citizens approve hospital with an 82 percent majority.
- Clinton County citizens form a committee to promote the construction of Clinton Memorial Hospital.
Close this window