At Clinton Memorial Hospital we strive to make your hospital stay experience comfortable. We want all of our patients to be able to rest and heal in an environment designed just for them. Most rooms are private but some are semi-private. Your room assignment will be based on admitting diagnosis and the number and types of patients already hospitalized and is designed to give all patients the best care possible.
Features of Each Room
- An adjustable bed with side rails and a nurse call button. Your nurse will show you how to operate it.
- A private full bathroom.
- Comfortable chairs for family and friends.
- Lights which can be bright for reading or visiting, dimmed for more quiet times, or turned off for sleep.
- Closet and storage space for some personal belongings such as a coat and clothes.
- Telephone service is available in your room at no cost. Family may call you directly by dialing the number printed on your phone. Optional TTY (telecommunications for the hearing impaired) service is available upon request. For local calls, push 8 and then the number. For long distance calls, push 8 and then 0. Long distance calls must be collect or credit card. Pay phones are also available in the hospital.
- A color television with remote control and a pillow speaker. If you experience any difficulty with your TV or have questions, please call 9240. Adjustments and repairs will be made as soon as possible.
Clinton Memorial Hospital’s Nutritional Services offers a restaurant-style menu to accommodate the specialized diet needs of many of our patients. The restaurant-style menu has a variety of healthy choices to choose from. Patients can select items that match the diet prescribed by their doctor. Patients may call 9723 to place their orders at their convenience, or a dining hostess will call them. Room service is available anytime between 7 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Breakfast delivery starts at 7:30 a.m. Food will be delivered within 30 to 45 minutes or within 10 minutes of a chosen delivery time if the order is placed well in advance.