Family Medicine Residency Program
FMRP Facts at a glance
- No other residencies at CMH.
- Approved positions are four per year—12 total.
- Clerkships/Preceptorships offered to Medical Students.
- Call duties for the inpatient service at Clinton Memorial Hospital is covered by a night float system Monday-Friday. Inpatient team members alternate daycall from 8am-6pm. The night float resident covers the service from 6pm-8am.
- First year residents cover one Saturday day call per month from 8am-4pm. Overnight call is split between the second and third year residents for Saturday and Sunday nights.
- OB call is in house Monday-Friday 8am-8pm. OB call is covered by the inpatient team from 8pm-8am.
- Inpatient chief call is from home